<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm listening, and you'd better, too.

Today's random playlist:

1. Doug Flutie - Moxy Fruvous
2. Forever Not Yours - A Ha
3. Inspector Gadget - Ska King Crab
4. Midnight at the Oasis - Catherine O'Hara and Fred Willard
5. Anthem - Leonard Cohen
6. Caught in the Sun - Force of Nature
7. Norwegian Wood - The Beatles
8. Remember Me - Josh Groban
9. Vertigo - Jump Little Children
10. Only Love Can Break Your Heart - St. Etienne
11. Always You - Sophie Zelmani
12. Music Box Dancer - Frank Mills
13. Where Are You Going - Dave Mathews Band
14. I Remember - Damien Rice
15. Hoedown - Bobby McFerrin and Yo Yo Ma
16. Speed of Sound - Coldplay
17. Bulgarian Chant - from Xena Warrior Princess
18. Toccata and Fugue in D Minor - Vanessa Mae
19. Angels Heap - Neil and Tim Finn
20. I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan

I do love an odd mix. And when you set your computer on 'random,' that's just what you get.

I really do have some modern songs on my hard drive, they just didn't come up in the first twenty today.

Besides, who cares? When I like a song, I keep liking it long after the rest of the world has forgotten it ever existed. I add on, I seldom delete.

If you haven't already done so, go over to Patriside's blog and sign up for his August Mixmania!!!! It's lots of fun. (If you get mine, it'll be odd!! Fair warning.) This month's theme is 'Driving,' and that's one we can all have fun with. Click and go there and do it. NOW! (insert stern Mom-tone-of-voice and killer glare here.)

You know what I mean.



Yes. THIS. The LOOK. Your mom had it, and you probably have it. And if you don't, you really need to cultivate it, because this one works.

Now git on over to Jim's blog and sign up.

Someday I will learn how to straighten my pictures.

It has something to do with angles and degrees and math. Too bad none of the numbers I typed in seemed to be the magic 'straightening' numbers.




The world is really messed up, isn't it. Without music in our lives, I don't think we could bear it.

Music, and each other.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 3:06 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html