<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I will be the envy of the blogosphere.

It doesn't often happen that anyone would envy me for anything, but this weekend, all of you will be absolutely GREEN with envy, because I am flying west to visit HULA DOULA! And she has promised us an outing with these lovely people as well!!!

Please don't hate me because I'm so lucky.

I'm going to bring Hub's camera, and if I don't drop it in a puddle or sit on it, I'll have some awesome pictures when I come back on Monday.

So those of you who think I'm just bragging, will know I really did go.

That camera has a better chance of surviving a fall into deep water, than being sat on by me. Remember that scene in Disney's "Fantasia" where the tutu'd hippos sat on the wolves? Yeah, like that. It does have a wrist strap, but while that might prevent me from dropping it, it won't prevent me from swinging it into a brick wall, or forgetting it's there and gesturing wildly and blackening my own eye.

I am the clumsiest person in the world. Really, I have no rivals. None.

I've already started packing. Presents for the two little Hula kids went in the suitcase first.

Because, you know, it's just not RIGHT to go visiting with one arm as long as the other.

(Old Irish expression; explanation upon request.)
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 7:15 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html