<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 08, 2005

I want us all to think.


I saw this on the ExtraUgly T-shirt website, and for some reason it just hit me in a good spot.
No, not there, you pervs.
You might ask, "Why would an old chick like Mamacita be getting emails from a creepy business like "ExtraUgly T-shirts;" would she really order something from a place like that?
Um, of course not. I only go there to peruse their catalog for the homey philosophies. Yes.
On a more "normal" note, if this blog is ever normal, whatever normal might be, I haven't yet posted anything about the London bombing; I've started several times but the right words haven't come to me yet. My heart aches for the victims, and my head is still trying to put it all together somehow, and there is a very large part of me that is so full of rage against those who take innocent lives to further their own selfish purpose in the name of religion, that I just can't seem to think of anything that sounds remotely intelligent.
Blessings on you, people of London.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 5:46 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html