<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 22, 2005

Apple juice, anyone? Chocolate?

Sweet Yvonne is worried because she's storing poop in her refrigerator. Honey, that's nothing.

At least it's your own fridge. When I was young and pregnant with Belle, and had numerous doctor's appointments which forced me to leave school early, I stored my urine specimens in the teachers' lounge fridge. This might not have been so awful if I had put them in a bag or something, but we had none. Hey, we were poor. The only time I had a small bag was when I bought something small, and with no money, who was buying anything? (Kind of like now.)

We didn't have any foil, either. Or even baggies. I tried waxed paper with a rubber band but it wouldn't stay on.

Also, the doctor didn't supply the container back then, so I used the empty bottles from the spice cabinet I got for a wedding present.

Teachers on break opened the fridge to get a coke or some juice and saw, right smack in front (lest I forget to grab it and take it with me to my appointment) a small attractive apothecary-type bottle. . . . full of pee.

It wasn't all that great a fridge, either; the condensation on the bottle kind of added to the gross factor.

Now see, sweet Y, don't feel bad.

If mine looked like apple juice, yours probably looks like fudge.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 9:50 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html