<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 12, 2005

A wet and seedy rationalization.

For the third day in a row it is POURING down rain. This is paradise when you're drifting off to sleep but quite the opposite when your grass is once again so tall it's formed seed pods that cover your knees with dots and fuzz whenever you walk through it because you didn't have time to mow it when the sun was shining and now that you have time, it's too wet.

I guess I could have mowed it before but I was busy blogging.

I consider that a viable excuse.

**update**

I still consider blogging a viable excuse, and I appreciate greatly all the messages from lovely people advising me to forget the grass and let it grow, but what I have probably not mentioned before is the fact that my house sits on approx. five acres, so when we don't mow, it takes on that funky "Day After Tomorrow" persona of appearing to be sinking beneath the waves. All I need is a "condemned" sign and a lifeboat. And maybe a few hound dogs and some vehicles up on concrete blocks and a big pile of used tires. We've already got the sheet metal in the back yard.

Hub suggested letting it grow and having it baled. That's what the airport down the road does.

I suggested something else but it's not legal.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 1:06 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html