<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 17, 2005

It wasn't Rex who murdered your child, you horrendous mother, you.

I found this article over on Donyell's blog.

It made me so angry I still can't quite see straight.

(Donyell always has something interesting on her blog.)

Articles about unbelievably stupid parents really upset me. This mother is a doozy. This mother is a real winner.

Sometimes "mother" is just half of a compound word.

Poor little kid. Read the article and weep for him.

Don't waste your tears on his mother, though. She doesn't deserve any kind of consideration at all.

Yes, I'm mean about such things. How DARE this woman put her child at risk like this. She doesn't deserve to have a precious child.

And now she doesn't.

Thanks, Donyell, for the information.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 10:36 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html