<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

There are Nazis, and there are nazis.

Dear spellingNazi,

As much as I appreciate your attempts to correct my spelling, and your delightful and intellectual retorts when shown that there was, indeed, no mistake ever made, I must end our delightful one-on-one public-eye camaraderies. My innate good breeding dictates that you deserve to hear the reason behind this decision; therefore, I am happy to oblige.

You're an idiot, and life is too short to deal with you. However, should anyone else care to tweak your nose, here is some information that might help: IP 207.188.29.244

I would have replied less publically had you supplied me with a workable email address, but since you decided to remain opinionatedly anonymous, like all the rest of the internet nimrods who hit-and-run with a rude comment but are too lily-livered to risk a reply, I am forced to do this for all the world to see.

Speaking of spelling, though: shouldn't that first part of your carefully chosen screen name be capitalized? Or was that just a spelling error on your part. . . . .

Sincerely,

Mamacita

I was going to say something about looking forward to your next comment, but I can't. Because I just blocked your sorry ass.

Thank you again for the delightful encounters.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 6:45 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html