<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Priorities straight? Check.

1. MixMania mailed: Check
2. CD burning so I'll have something good to listen to during and between conferences: Check
3. Final exams graded: Check
4. Grades averaged: Check
5. Briefcase packed: Check
6. Mindset ready to dole out grades to students: Check. Kind of. The ones who skipped a lot of classes have, of course, failed, and they always try to argue me out of it. It's not going to work, but it takes a lot out of me. I'm not a fighter. For the sake of the students who showed up every day and did their work, though, I'm not going to cave. But yeah, I'm ready.
7. Cat fed: Check.
8. Shower: Check.
9. Clothed: Check
10. Right mind: no guarantee on that one.
11. Shoes: not yet. That's always last.
12. Car keys: Check.

I had to giggle when I saw my priorities. MixMania, courtesy of Patriside, was first. My own "keep sane during conferences" cd was next. THEN came all the things actually relevant to my job and the day.

To which I can only say, well, that's how it is. Without music we would all go mad. And without my music I would BE mad.

Both kinds of mad.

13. CD burned: Check

Have a great day, all.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 7:09 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html