<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 20, 2005

Meme'n and Waylon and things that go bump in the night.

Betsy tagged me for her fabulous music meme. She has no idea how much I like and admire her, so shhhh, don't tell her, it's a secret. She might be embarassed to know that she's one of my idols.

Here is her meme:

Total Volume of Music on My Hard Drive: My own computer is back at Powersource, where Jack and Linda are seeking a motherboard old enough to be compatible. But I know that I have over eight thousand mp3’s on my hard drive.

Last CD Bought: Jane Monheit – Taking A Chance On Love

Song Playing Right Now: Moxy Fruvous - Lee

Five songs I listen to a lot:

Moxy Fruvous – Love Set Fire
ELO – Roll Over Beethoven
Eva Cassidy – Songbird
Ravel - Bolero
Ben Folds & Rufus Wainwright – Careless Whispers

That last part was hard, because I love my music so much. My taste changes daily, in many ways. But those five have been favorites for a few years now.

Oh hey. I posted before about how BMG sent me a Waylon Jennings cd instead of my Ben Folds cd. Well, they sent the right cd and told me to just keep the Waylon cd.

Would any of you want that Waylon Jennings cd? I'll be happy to mail it to you if you want it. The first person to email me with a snail mail address gets it.

It's "Waylon LIVE: The Expanded Edition." 2 discs, 42 songs.

It's free. And I'm happy to pass it along to someone who will enjoy it.

We're gearing up for another bad thunderstorm. I can hear the weird nature sounds coming from the piney woods on the side of the house.

In case you're been wondering why the grass is so tall, it's, um, because we can't cut it till it dries out. Yes. That's this week's official excuse.

I did get part of it cut the other day but it started raining again before I could finish. I do intend to finish.

Waylon Jennings. He wants to live with YOU. He told me so.

UPDATE: Waylon has found a home. I know he'll be very happy there.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 6:48 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html