<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Let's do the time warp again.

I had dinner tonight at Mark Pi's, with my sister and my daughter. We sat around the table and discussed all kinds of personal intimate subjects. You know, the kind of things one discusses with peers. Girlfriend talk. Snarky chick talk.

Every once in a while I'd look at the two of them and wonder how and when they got old enough to talk like this. Heck, sometimes I look at them and wonder when they'll be old enough to get their driver's licenses.

Tonight's conversation was occasionally on the racy side. Racy. As in, we talked about, um, sex and stuff.

With my baby sister. And my daughter.

What is the world coming to, when a baby sister and a daughter can laugh and smirk and joke and also talk seriously about such things? I mean, when did this HAPPEN?
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 9:54 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html