<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Yes, please come right away with a big gun!

Some of you won't like what I'm going to say. I'm saying it anyway.

A woman called 911, complaining that her twelve-year-old daughter was 'out of control' and she couldn't do anything with her.

The dispatcher said, "Do you want us to come out and shoot her?"

The woman was all upset and wanted the dispatcher heavily disciplined.

As for me and Hub, the same word escaped both of us at exactly the same time. "Bitch."

Complaining woman, you are a loser and you have no sense of humor. Grow up.

Speaking as a mother who once called the police on my own precious son, I feel that I can safely tell you that the dispatcher's comment should have cracked you up. I know I would have appreciated a little humor that morning. What's wrong with you?

Scheiss, people have no appreciation for humor these days.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 10:06 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html