<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Weirder

. . . and what's with all these spams that are simply a string of odd unrelated words?

"giraffe alarm clock beads television monster gargoyle airplane donald duck spaceship remote control receiver static electricity calendar seashells mardi gras closet purse easy chair pudding"

What the heck is that?

I also got a couple of word strings that were WAYYYY more interesting than that one but I don't think I'd better post it here. Use your imagination. Yes. Those words.

And I again quote from the "Moonstruck" grandfather: "I'm conFUSED."
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 7:41 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html