Thursday, April 21, 2005
. . . summoned by my bookies. . . .I'm a sucker for this sort of thing, and since both Guusjem and My So-Called Strife have asked me, here are my answers for their Book Meme.
Books. . . . Mmmmmmmm.
I adore books. These answers would change every week.
1. If you couldn't get out of "Fahrenheit 451," what book would you like to be?
The Eyre Affair, by Jasper Fforde
2. Did you ever have a crush on a fictional character?
Adam Eddington, in several of Madeleine L'Engle's books. Among others.
3. What was the last book you bought?
Something Rotten, by Jasper Fforde
4. What was the last book you read?
And Both Were Young, by Madeleine L'Engle
5. What book are you reading now?
Jane of Lantern Hill, by L.M. Montgomery
6. Five books you would take with you to a deserted island?
Everything by Jasper Fforde
Everything by Madeleine L'Engle
Everything by L.M. Montgomery
A King James Bible
"Phantom," by Susan Kay
7. Three people you're going to pass this on to, and why?
SaraLiz, just because. Besides, she HAS to obey me.
Miguel, because he's my newest regular read and I admire him very much
Goldie, because she's my other newest regular read and I wish she lived next door.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 7:22 AM | |