<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 01, 2005

Mix Exchange, Yay!

First twenty random songs for this afternoon:

1. Moxy Fruvous and DaVinci’s Notebook – Shoehorn With Teeth
2. Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson – I Feel Pretty
3. Yo-Yo Ma – Libertango Tango
4. The Prodigals – The Drunken Warbler
5. Paul Westerberg – Nowhere Man
6. Norah Jones – Somewhere Over The Rainbow
7. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds – Into My Arms
8. Castlevania, Symphony of the Night – Abandoned Pit
9. Annie Haslam – Still Life
10. Operatica – The Diva Dance from “The Fifth Element”
11. Neko Case - Runnin' Out Of Fools
12. Evanescence - Heart-Shaped Box
13. Beatles - Here, There, and Everywhere
14. Mary Lou Lord - She Had You
15. The White Stripes - Hotel Yorba
16. ZZ Top - LaGrange
17. Nick Drake - I Was Made To Love Magic
18. Gomez - We Don't Know Where We're Going
19. Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
20. Diana Krall - As Time Goes By

Okay, I admit, that's a weird mix, even for me. But weird as it might be, I love it. I love mixes. I love to listen to them, and I love to make them.

Patriside and Christine and I have already had some awesome mix exchanges. Would anybody else be interested in a MixMania exchange?

Patriside will be posting more information about this on his site later today. It's really his idea; I'm just pimping it here. I love it. I'm all for it. I hope lots of you sign up for it. Go to his site later and read all about it. You should be reading his blog regularly anyway. He's a great guy, and he has an awesome blog. Go now. You'll be glad you did.

I said, go on over there right now. If he hasn't posted the information yet, he will soon. Comment on his blog and tell him to hurry up.

Because, like, you know, we all could use some good new mixes for our car stereos.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 3:03 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html