<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 30, 2005

A meme doesn't busk on the street corner.

Robin, at Funky Bugs, has thrown this Meme Challenge my way.

So here I go.

The Meme: Pick three professions, then tag away. They are...
If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper...
If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a backup singer …
If I could be a CEO...
If I could be a movie reviewer …
If I could be a filmmaker...
If I could be a sherpa...
If I could be a ninja...
If I could be a cab driver...
If I could be a secret agent. . .
If I could be a hobbit. . .
If I could be on Michael Jackson's jury. . .
If I could be President. . .
If I could be a disc jockey. . .
If I could be Celine Dion. . . .
If I could be a blackjack dealer. . .

1. If I could be a movie reviewer. . . . I’d at least WATCH the thing before expressing any opinion about it. And if it was based on a book, I’d read the book before I watched the movie. And if I still didn’t understand it, I’d get another job.

If I could be a lawyer. . . . I’d unleash all my skills on the school system, and force them to use common sense, a little wisdom (that’s all a school system has, a LITTLE wisdom. if THAT much) and try to make them understand what the words “fair,” “sensible,” and “asinine” mean. I guess I would need to be a magic lawyer, but as long as we’re wishing. . . . .

If I could be a librarian. . . . I’d study the Banned Books lists and order every one of them, every single year. And I’d put them on a shelf right in the front of the library, and recommend them to everybody.

Now, I’m supposed to tag three people to take this same meme.

I tag. . .

Miguel (Everything you do is awesome.)
Grace (I can’t wait; you’re just the coolest person!)
La Luna (Won’t you please update? I miss you!)

I want a Magic Bullet. The kind that makes juice. It's not what you're thinking. And I know what you're thinking. I thought of it, too. But not this time.

This time, I want a Magic Bullet that makes juice from lemons and oranges. The kind my sister and I were playing with last night.

Oh hell, I'm going to quit before this gets really complicated.

'Night all.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 11:36 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html