Wednesday, April 13, 2005
I am aware that I have a lot of odd music on my hard drive.Tonight's mp3 mix:
1. William Shatner - Rocket Man
2. Van Morrison - Someone Like You
3. Tori Amos and Tool - Amazing Grace
4. Coven - One Tin Soldier
5. Ben Folds Five - Hava Nagila
6. The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
7. Leonard Cohen - Dance Me To The End of Love
8. Maroon Five - Harder To Breathe
9. Radiohead - True Love Waits
10. Hayley Westenra - Pokerekare
11. Norah Jones and Eva Cassidy - Tennessee Waltz
12. Corey Taylor - Bother
13. Chocolate Genius - Julia
14. Mandy Patinkin - Anyone Can Whistle
15. Coolio - Gangster's Paradise
16. Animaniacs - I Am The Very Model Of A Cartoon Individual
17. The Electric Amish - Give Me Three Pigs
18. Foo Fighters - Live-In Skin
19. Dvorak's New World Symphony
20. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Yes, I have a lot of strange music on my hard drive.
Yes, I like it all.
The word is 'eclectic.' Or maybe, 'bizarre.'
I love it when bloggers put music on their blogs to share. I'd do it if I knew how.
I love it when bloggers recommend their own favorite songs to the blogiverse. If I like someone's blog, I often like their music.
It is seldom that this house is without music. I do not do well without it.
Everyone should go to Patriside's blog and sign up for MixMania. The more people who sign up, the more music we can all share!
There is a serious post mulling around inside my head but it's not ready to come out into the light yet. But it's mulling.
Why this sudden craving for cider? I'm not even that fond of cider.
I met my two Wednesday restaurant friends, Frau and the Menopausal Loan Officer, for supper tonight at the Chinese place. We had our usual great time. As Monty Python sings, "I like Chinese."
I think I'm just tired. Really, really tired.
Therefore, I shall crash early tonight.
Hear that? G'night.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 8:50 PM | |