<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Belle and Mamacita have breakfast with a Blog-Friend!

I'd never met a blogger friend before. Not in real life.

I'll never be able to say that again, though.

A blogger friend, someone on my blogroll, was going to be passing through here on his way up to Indy, and asked if we could make arrangements to meet.

Heck yeah.

Belle and I met Garrison Steele for a leisurely breakfast at the Uptown Cafe, and a stroll around the IU campus. He's an extremely nice person, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the pictures he took of the town I like so well.

We laughed a lot, and talked a lot. I hope he had as good a time as Belle and I did; as my daughter warned him, we're a lot more interesting online, than we are in person.

He, on the other hand, was just as interesting in person as he is on his blog.

Thank you, Garrison, for the lovely visit. And by the way, he was really, really cute.

Why was I too stupid to bring a camera? Well, he's promised to post some of his pictures when he gets his internet and computer together in his new home. Because, you know, we really did meet, honest, we did. He's got pictures.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 6:29 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html