<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Because I said so. And because it will make you a better person.

1. If you haven't already, go on over to Patriside's blog and sign up for his incredible MixMania!

2. While you are there, read it all, because it's one of the great blogs. Dig down through his archives. I mean it; he's awesome.

3. Comment about how you think he should post a picture of himself doing his nekkid blogging thing. Call him on his threat.

4. Then go to Michele's blog and tell her how much you love her. She's got a troll, and even when we know we're right and they're wrong, it still hurts. She's much too precious to have to deal with a troll. Where is that smallest Billy Goat Gruff when you really need him?

5. Next, click on over to the esteemed blog of the three good doctors, and inform them of their impeccable taste in women, their intelligent and thought-provoking writing, and their innate natural coolness.

6. Why, you might ask, should you do these things? Why indeed. Didn't you read the title of this post?

7. Do any of you have a winning lottery ticket you can spare? Things are gettin' really sparsical around here.

8. Yes, I made up that word.

9. Why does my computer constantly black out, forcing me to use Hub's computer which is set up completely differently from mine, which makes it WRONG, all wrong, and yet I can't change anything because it's not mine.

10. Would one of you please fix me a sandwich and bring it to me? Some lemonade would be nice, too. If you spike it for me, I can claim innocence of the matter. Thankyouverymuch.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 7:09 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html