<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My very refined and talented daughter.

Oh, you people with children just crack me up. You poor things, thinking that YOUR child is the most talented child in the universe. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but that honor goes to ME.

Not you. Me.

Yes, MY daughter is the most talented daughter in the universe. Not only can she sing, play the piano and violin, recite Monty Python and Princess Bride, quote Buffy and Bonanza, and write fantasy novels, she is apparently an expert shopper and party-planner.

Okay, so maybe your child can do all those things.

But can your child do all those things AND snort chili beans out of her nose? I think not.

I win.

Ever since I found her roommate's blog, I've been learning many interesting things about my baby girl.

So far, nothing that makes me want to fund retroactive birth control, though. Whew.

Both of my children have always been not only loving, lovable, and cool, but also really interesting and often fascinating. It's nice to find out that others think so, too.

Because, I just KNOW her roommate thought the chili bean snorting was awesome I mean, wouldn't you?

Well, of COURSE you would. EVERYTHING my daughter does is awesome.

Now, where did I put that contact information for American Idol. . . . . .
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 3:11 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html