<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I'd rather stay here with all of you.

My rheumatologist gave me a cortisone shot this afternoon. Under my kneecap. My disposition, never completely good, is at this moment REALLY not completely good. Plus, I am walking funny. Funnier than usual. Don't laugh at me, though. My disposition is not completely good.

Tomorrow, after work, we are taking my mother back up to Indy so she can visit my uncle again. The next day, we are going up to Michigan. Already I am feeling the blogdrawal.

Does anyone else ever feel as though your blog were an extension of your personality, and quite possibly the part that keeps you from becoming one of America's Most Wanted?

Sometimes, I get the feeling that were it not for the venting outlet, I might disappear in a puff of smoke. Of my own making.

And, sometimes I don't really know where I stand on an issue until I read my own words. My thoughts and opinions become more clear to me, when I write them out and read them back.

Comparing them to those of other people are helpful also, not to even mention interesting. Comments help me immensely. They tell me that people I like and respect are reading my blog and caring enough to say so, or not. Feedback from caring people is like the other half of a conversation.

Plus, when I'm lost in my blogging world, I feel sometimes like I'm at a big party, with incredible awesome people. And who'd want to leave early from that? Not me. And probably not you, either. I know, let's stay forever!
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 5:55 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html