<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Life goes on.

The phone call brought no news. He is still unconscious, and they can't seem to stop the bleeding.

I thank you for all the good wishes. You are awesome loving people.

Life goes on, doesn't it. No matter what happens to us, life goes right on going on.

I can hear my son opening the front door. He will want grilled cheese and fried eggs. I will fix them, as I have fixed them for him for over twenty years now. Hub won't want any, but he will sit in his big chair and sniff appreciatively, even while saying "no thank you" when asked if he wants some.

They've let the cat in the house. It's hard to type when the cat is in the house, because he likes to lick my arms and pull my hands away from the keyboard.

Tomorrow, my family is going to see PDQ Bach. We've looked forward to it for a while now, and we are still looking forward to it. I just hope nothing bad happens while we are enjoying ourselves.

I seldom use my cell phone, but today it's been used a lot. I had such a bad experience with my old cell phone, because I used to loan it out to people I really didn't know well enough to loan a phone to, and I think I am a little scared of it now. Oh, not really, but I'm leery.

And now I'm going to go take care of my little 24-year-old baby boy.

They're never too old for Mommy to love on.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 11:56 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html