<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Family pride.

Belle has quite the sense of humor. I'm not sure exactly where she gets it, but she's got it.

I got an email from her today. It was a totally irrelevant message about Michael Jackson, whose current face is channeling Helena Bonham Carter in "Planet of the Apes." Don't confuse this face with any of his previous faces, which, over the years, channeled everyone from Tim Curry to Sigourney Weaver. And please don't touch his nose. It will fall off.

Moving right along. . . .

As we all know, even though we wish we didn't, he's been accused of child molesting, and this is certainly no laughing matter.

What is a matter of a giggle or two is the list of celebrity witnesses, one of whom is Stevie Wonder.

Stevie Wonder is blind, which is also no laughing matter.

What IS a matter of yet another giggle or two was Belle's comment that: "I am a horrible, horrible person because after seeing the list of witnesses, all I can think of is Stevie Wonder getting on the stand and saying, 'I've known him for years and I never saw a thing.' "

That's my daughter, all right.

Does anybody else besides me remember when Michael Jackson's "Beat It" was being used in those drunk driving ads? And that the best ad of all was Stevie Wonder saying "Before I'd get in a car with a drunk driver, I'd drive the car myself!"

I think I need some sleep.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 10:26 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html