<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 26, 2004

"What a DUMP!"

The kids left about twelve hours ago. I've had plenty of time to clean up the Christmas mess. Oh, I don't necessarily mean the CHRISTMAS mess I told you about before. I mean, the mess they left behind this Christmas.

You know, all those cans of cola with four sips missing, that I'm finding underneath almost everything I pick up.

All those inside-out socks I'm finding under the beds and the coffee table.

All those plates with the dried-out food that I found under the daybed that we use as a sofa in the family room. (long story. . . .)

All those wet wadded towels on the bathroom floor.

The forgotten laundry in the dryer.

The empty DVD cases, and the discs piled on top of the tv downstairs.

Things like that.

I used to clean up messes like that daily. Oh, okay, weekly. I can't fool any of you any more, can I?

All RIGHT. Monthly.

Now I clean up messes like that a few times a year. Sigh. I miss it.

Holy cow, do you hear that? I miss those gross messes and the inconvenient putting-things-back-together, and wiping up all those spills from tipping over concealed half-full cola cans.

The really bizarre thing is, I actually DO miss it.

Sigh.

Certifiable in all fifty states, plus territorial loon rights in Europe and Asia. Take me away.

(Title of post: what movie? who said it?)
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 9:39 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html