<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 17, 2004

Twinkly stars and glowing lights, and witches' cats to wipe your hands on. . . . .

My kitchen is all clean and shiny and Christmassy. The house smells like pine and cinnamon and baking meatloaf. (Hey, it smells GOOD!) I haven't put away the wrapping paper and ribbons but I'm not finished with them yet. Besides, they make the table-top look kind of Christmassy EXPERIENCE instead of merely Christmassy Picture.

The children's stockings are hung on either side of the piano, and all the twinkly lights are turned on. Candles and lanterns and creches and little jingle-bell trees are everywhere. The stereo is playing old-fashioned music box carols. Anyone entering this house would immediately think, "these people love Christmas!" and they would be right.

As I looked around my house, my heart nearly burst with love for my family and friends and all of YOU. And for Christmas.

Come over, all of you. Plan to stay a while. We have plenty of room, both in the house and in our hearts.

We are ready for Christmas, and it wouldn't be complete without you.

Please try not to notice the Halloween paper towels in the dispenser by the sink.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 3:29 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html