<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

My site is crooked, and I loved that gorilla from Electric Company.

People are telling me that with Firefox, my site is really messed up. I don't know how to fix that, because everything that's on here is here by virtue of pure dumb luck. I know nothing of technological wonders and doings. And while it's not fancy by any means, it looks straight on my screen. If anyone knows how I can straighten it up for Firefox people, please tell me.

Also, the more I watch my MASH dvd's, the more I like them.

That was the last sitcom I ever watched on a regular basis.

Now you know how long it's been since I sat down in front of my tv, schedule-wise.

I don't count the Sesame Street, Electric Company, Mr. Rogers, and Nickelodean Pinwheel years as my years. Although it was a great way to learn some Spanish.

And if you watched Pinwheel, those "Simon" sketches on SNL were a lot funnier.

Plus and Minus. The lighter side of Bert and Ernie. Also, neither one was shaped like a penis.

Electric Company. "HEY YOU GUYS!"

Don't tell anybody, but I loved that show. That's probably why it was cut while my kids were still small enough to watch it.

"And what about Naomi?"

Great stuff.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 1:54 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html