<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

All of your basin belong to us.

When the kids were little, all I had to do was THINK about the telephone or the bathroom, and they were all over me.

Now they're grown and gone, and the bathroom and the telephone miss them as much as I do.

I know, because all I have to do is pick up the phone and I have to go to the bathroom.

And all I have to do is step inside the bathroom and the phone rings.

The logical thing, of course, would be to just carry the phone to the bathroom with me, every time.

Hahaha, did I just say "logical?" How amusing. . . . .

Besides, what if it rang in there before I could wash my hands? Ewwwwww.

It's usually my kids calling me. That's how I know they're behind this whole conspiracy of phone-induced poop- enhancment.

Sometimes, though, you do get a little of it back while you're still alive to see it.

My daughter has to pee every time the phone rings.

We are a Pavlovian Toiletry family.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 3:44 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html