<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Satan's little blogger flunky.

Every time I'm told to click on '666,' that same blog always pops up.

The very same blog. 666. SAME BLOG. Every single time.

The first time it happened, it took me a minute to realize whose it was. I'd only seen it a few times before, and I had to stop and think why it seemed familiar.

When I finally realized, my first thought was, 'How appropriate.'

Then I forgot about it.

Till it happened again. Twice was coincidentally funny.

The third time this same blog appeared when I clicked on 666, I thought, 'Creeeeepy.'

The fourth time was when I started wondering about this person's possible Satanic connections.

The fifth time, I figured her connections were obvious.

The sixth time, a few minutes ago, when BE told me to click on 666, I almost didn't do it. Then I figured, hey, five coincidences, this time it'll be some other blog.

It wasn't. I clicked on 666 and the SAME BLOG appeared.

Are we creeped out yet?

I think I am.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 2:14 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html