<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

The post where I apologize in public.

I certainly never intended to actually offend anyone with my (apparently) feeble attempts to convey my opinion about a certain situation in an (apparently not) humorous way. I'm sorry that this person took offense, and I will try to convey my opinions about (apparently) touchy scenarios in a more sensitive light from now on.

Annnnd, maybe he should, too.

(That post was supposed to be funny, people. I guess it wasn't, to some people. One person.)

Something else that's funny: A dozen people who think you're nice and one who thinks you're awful. And all I can concentrate on is that one. His assumptions were hurtful.

There are several definitions for 'funny' in the dictionary.

Anyway, I'm sorry somebody was offended. I'll try to do better.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 2:48 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html