<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Good and bad things sometimes come in groups of four.

Four blogs in a row, all by the same guy? What are the odds? And why? And isn't anybody else's blog on the rotation today?

I also got four knitting blogs in a row. And then four mommy blogs in a row. And then four political blogs in a row. And then four (insert profanity here) political and four advertisement blogs in a row.

I'm not putting them down. They were interesting. (except the ads. and the politics.)

It's just weird, topics and people coming in fours like this.

Would there be three other blogs mine could run with? That thought both intrigues and frightens me.

Also: why does one person need four blogs? It gets a bit annoying, you know, to see the same picture and read the same profile, four times in a row. Because, you see, I always read profiles.

Now back to surfing. I've got another fifteen minutes before we have to leave.

If I get another group of four, I might take that as an omen to either: shut down for the day, or, never shut down again. The computer, I mean.

I think sometimes that if Blog Explosion had been around when my children were babies, they might have had to learn to change each other's diapers.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 5:13 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html