<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Euphemisms

I give up. You win tonight, BE.

Surfing began well, with several favorites popping up in succession. Then the occasional advertisement slipped in.

"Crap," *** says I.

But I was in the surfing mood and continued on valiantly.

Several more favorites, and then a political blog.

"Crap,"*** says I again, perhaps a little louder and this time with feeling.

Two more good blogs, and then the internet turned on me.

Not political blogs. Not advertisements. Not motivational blogs. Not knitting. Not even pets. What other annoying boring blogs could possibly be out there to torment me at this hour? What could be worse than politics, ads, cross-stitch, or motivation? I'll tell you.

Health blogs.

Blogs about exercise and vitamins and stationery bicycles and symptoms to ignore and symptoms to panic about. Blogs about herbal supplements. Blogs about working out.

I yawned so wide I almost broke my jaw.

And then I signed off.

Eight health blogs in a row. It was an omen.

It was the internet telling me to go get some sleep.

So I will.

G'night, all.

***euphemism for something else

Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 2:37 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html