<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Sunday afternoon. A good time to get out of bed.

. . . . and go out to EAT again!

My lovely mother-in-law often takes us out to eat on a Sunday afternoon. Bless her. Bless her sweet generous heart. I've been very lucky with the whole mother-in-law thing. Some people aren't. I'm sorry for them, because my mother-in-law is a kind helpful person who has always been good to me. And my kids are both home today! How cool is that? Way cool, I'm telling you now.

We used to eat out a lot, before the Apocolypse hit us so hard. In trying to find some good that came from that, I guess I do know the names of the four horsemen now. Is that a positive or a negative?

Actually, I have also discovered that there are more than four.

Hey! The flowers I planted yesterday are still alive!

Neil Finn and Ben Folds and Finlay Quaye. This is one of the best mixes I ever made.

I think I'll pose my kids beside my flowers and take a few pictures, before they wilt. The flowers, I mean.

I love how my husband buys me those pretty bouquets all the time. There is just something about fresh flowers in a room. . . . He knows I love them, so he buys them for me. How sweet is that?

I hear voices in the living room. My family is having fun in there without me! I must join them and participate.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 3:58 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html