<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Upside-Down Tomatoes! Thank You, Steve Spangler!


This is my upside-down grape cherry tomato plant! I just hung it up this afternoon ( oops, sorry about the potting soil on the bucket. . . .) It won't be long 'til I have a cascade of tomatoes hanging on my deck, free of weeds, and easy to pick! Such fun!!!!

Thank you, Steve Spangler Science, for showing me how!

Steve's going to be on "Ellen" again tomorrow, so check your TV Guide and don't miss it.

And look, there on top of the thermometer! I see the box-cutter I used to make the tomato-hole in the bucket! I wondered where I put that. . . . That's not really the kind of thing a person should lose track of, either. Ouch.

I'm also going to order several of Steve's Geyser Tubes. The Fourth of July is fast approaching, you know, and a few Mentos Geysers are a lot more fun than bottle rockets or firecrackers or any extremely loud dangerous spark-producing thing your kids might want.

See what I mean?







Digg!
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 5:00 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html