<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Why, YES. I am the author of this piece. See my name at the bottom?

Would any of you like to read the movie review six of my students turned in to me last week? You would? Okay.

Just go here. http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0120338/usercomments

Am I upset? Yes. Very. At this level, I have to turn them all in for plagiarism. The usual penalty is expulsion from the college.

And we just had yet another lecture about plagiarism a few weeks ago. They KNOW what it is.

Even when they call it 'calligraphy,' they know what it is. (That was today. Sigh.)

And no, I don't want any papers turned in, done in calligraphy, either.

Why did they do it? Why?

Were they just that desperate, or did they really think I wouldn't notice?

For whatever reason, they did it, and now it's out of my hands.

It was a really poorly written review, too. Not that they would know that.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 2:57 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html