<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 03, 2007

Just A Gigolo, Etc.

What can I say? I love this video. Back in the eighties, when videos were like classy little movies, I used to tape them on Friday nights. You know, before Friday Night Videos was completely destroyed by the addition of celebrity hosts. . . .

If there were a channel that just played one music video after another, without the stupid commentary and the moronic intrusion of one has-been after another, I'd watch it. Yes, even at my age, I'd watch it. The TV-hater would WATCH THAT CHANNEL.

The videos would have to be mixed up so no one genre or year would be over-represented. In other words, it would have to be almost identical to my YouTube files. Not that I'm particular, but I honestly do loathe all that commentary by has-beens whose fifteen minutes was over thirty years ago pretty much anybody.

I don't like commentary. I couldn't care less about commentary. I just want the music videos. And oh, HEY, does anybody remember when MTV played music videos instead of a succession of moronic shows, one after another, which had to have been written by chimpanzees because, oh mother of god, it's inconceivable that any human being could possibly be that stupid?

Ahem. I loved this video.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 1:06 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html