<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 01, 2006

Dates and "Dates"

 
I just got back from a long lunch "date" with a blog-friend.  I say "date"' instead of plain ol' DATE in case my MIL might have seen us again.
 
Scott and Joel are fun to "date;" I highly recommend having lunch with them to all of you.  We laughed, talked, drank the Pizza Hut pop machines dry, paid with our free buffet cards, stayed for three hours, and finally left.  Or should I say "paid," since we didn't really pay, since it wasn't really a date but merely a "date."
 
They "lost" money on us today.
 
I'm still smiling.  Not only are Scott and Joel really nice guys with great personalities and fantastic sense of humor, but they are also, both of them, really handsome men.  REALLY handsome men.  Did I mention that they are both really handsome men?
 
Yes, two handsome guys and I had lunch.  That's HAD lunch, not merely "had" lunch, because we really did have lunch.  We just didn't have to PAY for it, because it wasn't really a DATE.  We "paid" because it was just a "date."  And because all three of us had previously scored free buffet cards from previous "dates."
 
And now I'm home again, and getting ready to go out on a DATE, because Hub is in the mood for steak.
 
Not "in the mood," mind you. 
 
"Later."
Powered By Qumana
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 4:16 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html