<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 03, 2004

Scenic wonders and chow.

I'd take a shower if there were any clean towels.
I'd take the clean towels out of the dryer and fold them if there were any clean towels in the dryer.
I'd put the wet clean towels that are in the washer into the dryer if there were any wet clean towels in the washer.

Now, ask me about the mountain of dirty towels on the bathroom floor. And why they are on the floor instead of on their way to the laundry room to be washed, dried, folded, and used by me after a shower.

Why has this happened, in this house, in this neighborhood, with people not all that much different from all of you?

I think we all know the answer to that question.

Blog Explosion makes people dirty.
Blog Explosion gives people selective amnesia.
Blog Explosion makes people aware of the never-before-appreciated scenic wonders in their own homes.

I've always heard that mountains are scenic wonders. I'd hate to strip-mine a scenic wonder in my bathroom just for the sake of a shower for me.

Then again, I've been pretty busy today, putting off thises and thats, jumping to conclusions, etc, so I could use a shower.

Maybe there's a clean dish towel in the drawer. I'll go check in a minute.

Right now I'm busy. Doing, um, important things. I'm researching sociological cultures, customs, personal goals, and opinions. Yes. That's what I'm doing. It's very important. I shouldn't be interrupted.

Besides, nobody's home but me, and people can never smell themselves. Hub's coming home around ten, and by then I'll be clean and smell like whatever shower gel I brought home from the Dollar Tree last week.

The next motivational blog that comes up, I'm going out to the kitchen for a snack. Shouldn't be too long a wait. . . .

Chow. I mean, Ciao.

Oh, ok. Chow.

Sheesh, you all know me better than I know myself.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 7:16 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html