<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 11, 2004

I am a nimrod.

I have to make a confession. I just did something stupid.

Now, now, I know you all find that very hard to believe, but believe it this time. It's true.

(Blush)

I just thanked several people for nominating my blog over at the BOB site. My motives were sincere and I honestly truly appreciate being nominated. I'm thankful to the very max for the people who nominated me.

However, I didn't read the comments very carefully. Oh, I know I teach reading at the college level. Shut up. I didn't read carefully. It could happen to anybody who wasn't reading carefully.

So anyway, I want to send a huge sincere grateful appreciative thank you to all of you out there who nominated my blog for an award. It means a lot to me; you'll never know how much because numbers don't go that high.

And I also want to tell the people I already thanked that I'm sorry I misread the comments, and I just KNOW they'll want to dash back over there and write in my name. Even though they, um, actually nominated somebody else the first time they went to the site. In other words, I thanked the wrong people. Sigh.

Hey, my vision was tear-blurred from happiness when I checked the site.

It really was.

Thank you all for the honors, and thank you also for (hopefully) getting a laugh out of the mysterious gratitude for something some of you DIDN'T do, as well.

If you haven't nominated anybody yet, please get over there and do it now. And if you're feeling charitable, please mention my name.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 6:09 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html